Blurry Vision Treatment | Optometrist in Marietta, GA
If you've never had an issue with your vision before, it can be scary to deal with the new onset of blurry vision. Whether you experience blurry vision only during certain times, such as after using a computer for a long period of time, or are now experiencing blurry vision on a regular basis, it's important to visit an optometrist for help. Blurry vision can be the side effect of many eye disorders. Getting help from an optometrist will narrow down the exact cause of your blurry vision and help you find the best treatment.
At East Cobb Eye Center in Marietta, GA, we're here to help our clients find relief from blurry vision and get to the root cause of their vision disturbances. We want to help your find the best solution to see clearly, and can do so though eye exams and help from a trained optometrist.
What Causes Blurry Vision?
There's virtually no way of knowing what is causing your blurry vision without the help of an optometrist. There are many causes to blurry vision, including:
- Temporary issues due to foreign objects or debris in the eye
- Excessive rubbing of the eye
- Vision disorders such as astigmatism, myopia, or hyperopia
- Computer vision syndrome caused by looking at a computer screen for too long
- Eye diseases such as glaucoma, retinopathy, or cataracts
These are just some of the many causes of blurry vision that indicate you need the help of an optometrist right away to address your concerns. The sooner you get help, the sooner you can start to see clearly and prevent possible eye diseases from impacting your vision further.
How Can an Optometrist Help?
Our optometrist will determine the best treatment for your blurry vision by first conducting an eye exam to determine the specific reason for your blurry vision. A simple eye exam might be all that is needed for them to determine if your blurry vision can be resolved using:
- Custom contact lenses or eyeglasses
- Lifestyle changes such as reducing screen time
- Treatment of eye diseases, such as glaucoma or retinopathy
- Medications such as eye drops if blurry vision is caused by dry eyes
Our optometrist will also conduct follow-up care to make sure your blurry vision stays at bay and you continue to see clearly.
See Clearly Today with Help from East Cobb Eye Center
Get help from East Cobb Eye Center today so you can see clearly and get rid of blurry vision for good! Call us today to schedule an appointment.