Welcome to East Cobb Eye Center
Give us a call at (770) 642-4001!
If you are a resident of Marietta GA, East Cobb Eye Center is your one-stop shop for all your optometry needs. We offer complete and personalized care for your eyes that will leave your eyes comfortable, and well-adjusted to help you see clearly. Our eyewear is also of the best quality and fits a variety of lifestyles and budgets.
Our professional optometrist is always on hand to help you out with services including:
- Contact lens exams and fittings are different than general eye exams. Our optometrist will measure your prescription and other aspects of your eyes to come up with the best solution for you. If you need Ortho-K lenses or wear hard-to-fit contacts, we will work towards getting you lenses that are comfortable and suit your lifestyle.
- Treatment of eye conditions and diseases including blurry vision, dry eye, glaucoma, lazy eye, and macular degeneration. You will be provided with an effective and comfortable solution to relieve any eye disease you may have. You are assured of quality treatment because your case will be personally and professionally addressed by our optometrist.
- Treatment of eye injuries that may happen at any time and due to different situations. These include trauma to the eye, corneal abrasions, foreign objects in the eyes, and many more, which all need immediate care by a qualified eye doctor. Seeking immediate care can help you restore your sight and keep the integrity of your vision intact.
- Eye surgery pre-and post-operative care includes finding out if you are a good candidate for the procedure. Whether it is cataract removal or LASIK, you will be given great service before and after surgical treatment to ensure you effectively recover and your results last.
- Vision therapy for those patients who would rather avoid undergoing surgery. Under our care, you can train the muscles around your eyes and strengthen them, improving your overall eye health.
- Comprehensive eye exams can isolate potential issues before they become a problem. Thorough eye exams can even spot diabetes or cardiovascular issues, improving your overall health and wellbeing.
- Treatment of computer vision is a modern issue that is growing with the extensive use of digital screens.
- Fitting of sunglasses whether aesthetic or with a prescription to help you stay stylish and see all the while protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Optometrist in Marietta, GA
If you are looking for an optometrist in Marietta, GA, contact East Cobb Eye Center today by calling (770) 642-4001.