Welcome to East Cobb Eye Center, Your Marietta Eye Doctor
Give us a call at (770) 642-4001!
Welcome to the official website of East Cobb Eye Center. We're proud to serve as the standard of excellence for eye care throughout the Marietta, GA area, including Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton, Woodstock, Ackworth and Sandy Springs. Under the leadership of our optometric physician, Dr. Melissa Giannamore, our team offers a personal approach to eye care that makes use of the most advanced, innovative techniques you'll find anywhere. You'll be glad you discovered our clinic!
Meet Our Marietta Eye Doctor
Our Marietta eye doctor is uniquely equipped to provide your entire family with comprehensive care. While most eye clinics are staffed entirely by optometrists, Dr. Giannamore is an optometric physician. With her advanced education in retinal diseases, her experience working some of the nation's leasing LASIK and cataract surgeons, and her American Board of Optometry certification (one of only 26 in the state), she can provide more comprehensive, in-depth treatment of eye diseases and disorders than an optometrist. This makes East Cobb Eye Center an ideal choice for your all-in-one primary eye care provider.
State-of-the-Art Services and Technology
At East Cobb Eye Center, we focus on providing a personalized approach to eye care, instead of simply running all our patients through a "cookie-cutter" routine. Everyone's eyes are unique, and we make it our business to take your ocular health as seriously as possible. That's why we invest in innovative technologies and equipment to help us stay ahead of the latest advances in optometry. Our services include:
• Comprehensive eye exams - Our comprehensive eye exams can monitor your eyes' visual acuity, health and function. This helps us catch any problems in their early stages.
• Comprehensive eye disease management and treatment- Our ophthalmology capabilities enable us to manage and treat and wide range of eye diseases, from dry eye and glaucoma to macular degeneration.
• Eyeglasses and designer frames - We offer the latest eyeglass materials and coatings, along with a stunning variety of designer frames.
• Contact lenses - Even if you have "hard to fit" eyes, we can provide the ideal contacts for your needs -- including Ortho-K lenses that correct your vision as you sleep.
• Eye injury care - Trust our optometry physician to treat injuries such as abrasions, chemical burns and foreign objects in the eye.
• Eye and vision surgery - We can recommend specific procedures to correct your vision, treat glaucoma, remove cataracts and more.
Contact Our Marietta Eye Doctor to Learn More
All the information we can convey on this website is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the various services, techniques, technologies, and other things that set us apart.
To get a true sense of what we can do for you and your loved ones, contact our Marietta eye doctor at (770) 642-4001 or use our online appointment scheduler to set up an initial visit. We look forward to seeing you!